Reynolds American Inc. (RAI) Senior Information Analyst - Corporate Services in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Senior Information Analyst - Corporate Services
Date:Jul 11, 2017
Location:Winston-Salem, NC, US
Reynolds American Incorporated (NYSE: RAI) is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We’re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other’s growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
At the RAI companies you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
This position is within Reynolds American Services Company—a subsidiary that provides support services, including compliance, HR, law, finance, information management, and more to all of the subsidiaries of RAI.
The Senior Information Analyst role is a highly visible position that is an integral part of the Information Management team with tremendous career growth opportunities. This position provides technology leadership and support to cross- functional client areas and the information management leadership team.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Identification of needs and development of plans to implement
improved and new technologies and processes within the team, sub-
functions and third party vendors
• Builds relationships through demonstrated expertise and business
acumen with external parties outside of function and/or company
• Consistently recognizes errors and proactively applies root cause
• Provide technical support to users regarding the systems and
applications they use
• Works with others within and without IM to solve problems in a
• Takes ownership of project implementation budgets by capturing
appropriate cost to reach end-state goals of project plan
• Implementation and management of quality IT services to meet the
needs of the business.
• Service management including involvement with strategy, design,
transition, operation and continual service improvement.
4-year undergraduate degree with a focus in computer science, information technology, business administration or related field or 3 – 5 years related work experience
• Strong strategic, analytical and creative thinking skills.
• Experience with project management techniques and systems.
• Must be a strategic thinker with strong influencing and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must possess a high sense of urgency and work ethic.
• Must be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision, with the
expectation of working as a motivated and cooperative team player.
• Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo.
• Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams and vendors.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Internet Explorer
• Prior application development/support experience
• Experience with SAP Payroll/SuccessFactors suite of applications
• Awareness of established and emerging technologies
Competitive Annual Salary
Targeted Annual Bonus
Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
Confidential personal financial counseling service
On-site health clinics and fitness centers
A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
Health-care advocacy service
Volunteer service opportunities
Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
Extensive training opportunities
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. (NYSE: RAI) is the parent company of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; American Snuff Company, LLC; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; and R.J. Reynolds Vapor Company.
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Onlyapplicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly.
Nearest Major Market:Winston-Salem