Reynolds American Inc. (RAI) Senior Manager Digital Marketing - Ecommerc in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Senior Manager Digital Marketing - Ecommerc
Date:May 2, 2018
Location:Winston-Salem, NC, US
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We’re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other’s growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
At the RAI companies you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
This position is within RJ Reynolds Vapor Company--manufacturer of VUSE e-cigarettes.
The eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for executing day to day tasks and projects needed to take site optimizations from idea to implementation. Significant focus and attention will be dedicated to the CMS (Content Management System), securing deliverable assets and requirements, and frontend troubleshooting of VuseVapor.com. As an instrumental of the eCommerce team, the Digital Marketing Manager will also exhibit excellent communication skills as they will be in constant contact with digital producers, product team, marketing services, IT analysts and the eCommerce team keeping them aware of status of all tasks.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Understand ecommerce conversion KPIs, seasonal campaigns or promotions and audience goals.
● Be the subject matter expert on current CMS capabilities/assets to deliver actionable insights to creative team/digital producers.
● Manage and activate content in the CMS test & production environments. Additionally, manage activation of content in partnership with
agencies,internal resources and contractors. Knowledge of HTML/CSS/js editing preferred.
● Perform due diligence to ensure all efforts meet timelines and work towards positive consumer experience.
● Manage updates to marketing campaign and promotional calendar.
● Use of browser emulators and browser developer tools to replicate and report issues.
● Basic knowledge with Agile and Waterfall development methods.
● Assist in the planning, implementing and auditing of SEO initiatives.
● Perform competitive analysis and best practice analysis as needed to remain current with industry trends.
● Perform analysis of site performance (UX and conversion) leveraging site analytics tools (Adobe, GA) and provide recommendations
● Email Marketing: Broadcast & automation campaign support
● 3- 5 years of ecommerce experience focused on marketing and/or user experience.
● Strong communications and project management skills.
● High capacity to organize and prioritize multiple projects and tasks. Experience using workflow and/or defect tracking systems (JIRA) preferred.
● Basic understanding of enterprise CMS, Magento preferred.
● Experienced with Mac, Windows and mobile devices + mobile OS.
● Basic understanding of HTML.
● Experienced with on-site search and SEO.
● Graphic Design and/or technical background is a plus.
● Site analytics and optimization tools (Adobe, Google, Optimizely, etc).
Bachelor’s Degree Required
Competitive Annual Salary
Targeted Annual Bonus
Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
Confidential personal financial counseling service
On-site health clinics and fitness centers
A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
Health-care advocacy service
Volunteer service opportunities
Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
Extensive training opportunities
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; and Reynolds Brands, Inc..
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Onlyapplicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly.
Nearest Major Market:Winston-Salem